Work. in the
Don't have experience in our industry? No problem. With help from your colleagues, courses and by 'just doing it', you will learn how to do it.
Do you already have experience with tires and/or the industry and do you want to grow further? Maybe you can (very) quickly grow at this company!
Our client is a young and ambitious no-nonsense organization. A dynamic company that is developing rapidly. Together with your colleagues you will work in the modern work area in De Lier or you can work independently. From luxury sports cars or classic old-timers, to tractors or large trucks: You will ensure that the customers of this company will be safely on the road again as soon as possible! You will be working with state-of-the-art equipment so that, in addition to top service, you can always offer customers the highest quality.
- Varied work in a cozy team with a great atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Internal and external training at the expense of our client to start with
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
- Good benefits, including an iPhone that you may use privately
- Earning extra money, with call and malfunction services
- A modern workplace
- Fun team outings
- Free weight training
- A cozy canteen with all kinds of coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruits and vegetables (free)
- Wednesday snack day: a nice lunch at the company's expense
- An own bar for Friday afternoon drinks
- Driving the most beautiful trucks into the work area and washing them in the Carwash.
- Helping out truckers with flat tires en route.
- Removing, collecting, delivering and storing tires on location at garages or transporters.
- Replacing, repairing, balancing, aligning, and changing tires.
Czego oczekujemy od Ciebie?
- 40 hours per week available (Mon - Sat)
- Working in two-week shifts, occasionally sleeping in or starting early and finishing early!
- Flexible attitude
- Experience is not required but definitely an advantage
- In possession of a drivers license B
- Command of the Dutch or English language
- It is physical work, so it would be nice if you have some strong muscles (or want to grow them)
- A healthy dose of work ethic
Interested in this challenging job with growth opportunities? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sjaak Scheffers (0174 - 519549) for more information.